Pleaser Women''s Caress 456 Sandal

Pleaser Women''s Caress 456 Sandal,Clear,8 M USGreat shipping and product. I ordered these in a full size up and they fit perfect. Nice slight foot padding and very comfortable shoe. Goes with most all my evening wear. They are a tad higher than I usually wear but I needed the height for a long gown. Love the shoe.

Shoes run a half size small, but that isn''t a problem here. These shoes are just perfect. The slant across the top of the shoe, lines up with the shape of the toes and really enhance the appearance and gracefulness of the feet. Very happy with this purchase!

Buy Pleaser Women''s Caress 456 Sandal Now

I love these heels. I don''t usually wear them (heels that is), but these are very comfortable and easy to walk in. If are are in between sizes, go up (as is the general rule with heels) and they should fit great!!

Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Women''s Caress 456 Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment