this product is very comfortable, the soft pad makes a real difference. and it looks great too!
Buy Sanuk Women''s Fraidy Cat Thong Sandal Now
Love these sandals! I wore them all day and my feet never hurt! Sanuk shoes are the best! This is pair # 6 for meRead Best Reviews of Sanuk Women''s Fraidy Cat Thong Sandal Here
I have found these sandals very soft and comfy. I can walk all the day and don''t tire. And they are very well-done: you can put them on the wet feet, and they won''t damage at all.Want Sanuk Women''s Fraidy Cat Thong Sandal Discount?
I love these.If you are between 2 sizes, go up to the next.I wear a 7 1/2 and occasionally I fit an 8.I got an 8 in these and they fit perfectly.They are really pretty colors and look great.I have worn them for a few months now and they are not worn out a bit.I am planning on ordering another pair next spring.
0 comments:
Post a Comment