Skechers Cali Women''s Kitty Wedge Thong

Skechers Women''s Kitty Wedge Sandal,Black,9 M USI love these shoes they are very comfortable, I been looking for a wedge heel that I can walk in all day I think I found them.

I just bought this shoe because I had worn out my old white sandals. These are wonderful. I had fallen arches and these shoes have a great arch and heel support. I usually wear a 7 but in these were a bit tight, but my foot is also on the wider side, so if you have a wider foot, I would go one size up. Beautiful and comfortable shoe.

Buy Skechers Cali Women''s Kitty Wedge Thong Now

I love these sandals!You just can''t beat the comfort level of Skechers.I wanted a flip flop sandal with a bit of a heel and these are perfect.The sparkly studs and rhinestones give it a special look.I''m going to get these in another color, too.

Read Best Reviews of Skechers Cali Women''s Kitty Wedge Thong Here

I didnt expect these sandals to be so GOOD! First of all, they look much nicer than the picture, with the cute sparkly decorations giving them more pazzaz.. I need to be on my feet for my job for hours and hours and with these on, I feel like I''m wearing sneakers while I''m still super fashionable!True to size, lightweight and VERY comfortable.....

Want Skechers Cali Women''s Kitty Wedge Thong Discount?



this shoe is light and comfortable.Liked it so much I went back and bought the black ones too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment