
These are very comfortable. These are the only sandals that have an arch support. These were less than 1/2 the price of retail. Great shoe. Thanks Amazon. A++ all the way.

If you have "sensitive" feet or have plantar fasciitis I highly recommend any SOLE flip flops or inserts. Aside from that, these are great quality, last for years, and I can''t tell you how many compliments I have received on these. I just about live in mine and have multiple pairs. I''ve bought many as gifts since they are so nicely built and feel great on your feet. Flip flops can be horrible on your feet if there isn''t any support. These I can walk in all day long without any issues.
Buy SOLE Men''s Casual Cork Flip Flop Now
At first these sandals rub a little between my toes, but give them a chance because after breaking in they are super comfortable and very supportive. Definitely helps my plantar fascitis.
Read Best Reviews of SOLE Men''s Casual Cork Flip Flop Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment