Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoes

Sam Edelman Women''s Nikola Wedge Sandal,Chateau Grey,9.5 M USI got these shoes in both the black and grey. They are not high but give your legs the same look as a high heeled shoe. I have narrow ankles, so it is nice that you can adjust the strap. Well worth the money and the best price that I could find.

I ordered these from amazon because Nordstroms didn''t have my size and to my surprise they were less expensive. They are super comfy and very good looking shoes.

Buy Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoes Now

I bought these prior to the "grady". I love the comfort and the wedge will work for my dresses, jumpsuit and jeans etc... as the "grady" will be more for short pants and skorts or skirts because it''s flat. Very light weight and the style is so cute. The buckle is actually a buckle not a velcro, so it''s not as easy to put on and off. But not to complain, too cute for that! Oh, yea-true to size again, the toe ring on the sandal(s) help the slipping forward of your feet.

Read Best Reviews of Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoes Here



I wanted a nice ankle strap sandal, this strap falls below the ankle so not what I was looking for.It is a nice sandal for those who like the strap below the ankle, for me the strap was uncomfortable.Very quick shipping so great on that, and over all a nice sandal, just not for me.

Want Sperry Top-Sider Women''s Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoes Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment