I have a small, narrow foot and have a difficult time finding shoes to fit my 6AA feet that I would actually WANT to wear.So I order most of my shoes and I got these at a great price.They are elegant, sexy, and fit me as if they were custom made for me.I got them in black and chocolate.I look forward to wearing both as I transition from summer sandals to fall sophisticated slings.
VANELi Women''s Purdy Sandal
Posted by
Unknown
on Sunday, June 15, 2014
I have a small, narrow foot and have a difficult time finding shoes to fit my 6AA feet that I would actually WANT to wear.So I order most of my shoes and I got these at a great price.They are elegant, sexy, and fit me as if they were custom made for me.I got them in black and chocolate.I look forward to wearing both as I transition from summer sandals to fall sophisticated slings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment