Bella Vita Women''s Pedril II Sandal

Bella Vita Women''s Pedril II Sandal,Natural Patent,9 E USI like this shoe. I was afraid the red would be too bright and shiny with the espadrille bottom, but they look fine together. The ''patent'' upper is not the super high gloss finish I expected (was afraid of) and the red is a deep, cool red that will be easy to mix with other colors. The shoe runs just a little long...I think I could have gone down a half size, but it will work. The narrow width seems good.

It is a very comfortable sandal. I was worried of the color. It was darker side of red and went well with any colors. Great buy.

Buy Bella Vita Women''s Pedril II Sandal Now

the heel height was right for me. I wear these with any casual summer outfit and look polished. I will buy other colors this spring!

Read Best Reviews of Bella Vita Women''s Pedril II Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment