Cudas Women''s Murrell Flip Flop Sandal

Cudas Women''s Murrell Flip Flop Sandal,Pink Woven,10 M USI purchased my first pair of Cudas sandals while in vacation in Florida last year. I stil have them and they are in GREAT shape! Aside from the torn, thin layer of fabric that is placed at the bottom of the sandal, the entire thing is well intact and still looks fantastic! They''re extremely comfortable, durable (I go through flip-flops so quickly so the fact that I haven''t ever had to worry about the thong coming out of the shoe almost a year after purchasing it and wearing it often, it says a lot!) and they''re extremely cute. Perfect for a dressy occasion or just for fun. I absolutely ADORE these things. I advise to purchase directly from Cudas themselves so they get their fair cut for such an amazing sandal. I LOVE CUDAS. :)

love the color love the fit and comfort.

a summer must have.will be taking to myrtle beach in a few weeks.

Buy Cudas Women''s Murrell Flip Flop Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment