First ordering shoes from Amazon. I was very surprise. The rightsize and the prefect fit. I will think about ordering more colorsI purchased this on March 6, and received them in the mail March 9, it wasn''t what I expected for the price that you are paying, your better off buying this at the store, its cheaper. The material on this shoes seems flimsy, they don''t look great with skinny jeans, the ankle cuff is not high enough if that is what your looking for. They don''t look good with leggings either, just with shorts. Overall I will not purchase this again, the price and shipping is too much. It''s not worth the money. I will be giving this to my sister instead.
Gladiator Flat Sandal
Posted by
Unknown
on Sunday, July 27, 2014
First ordering shoes from Amazon. I was very surprise. The rightsize and the prefect fit. I will think about ordering more colorsI purchased this on March 6, and received them in the mail March 9, it wasn''t what I expected for the price that you are paying, your better off buying this at the store, its cheaper. The material on this shoes seems flimsy, they don''t look great with skinny jeans, the ankle cuff is not high enough if that is what your looking for. They don''t look good with leggings either, just with shorts. Overall I will not purchase this again, the price and shipping is too much. It''s not worth the money. I will be giving this to my sister instead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment