Livie & Luca Peacock Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)

Livie & Luca Peacock Mary Jane,Black,5 M US ToddlerIt''s sturdy and cute at the same time.I''m just not giving it 5 stars yet because I''d like to see how it holds up (only 3 weeks old so far).However, my daughter tends to wear the same shoes every day and past Livie & Luca shoes have lasted beautifully.The only difference I see between this shoe and others she''s worn, is that the sole seems to be a little thinner, but no complaints from her.

gorgeous, well made. usually buy see kai run and naturino and these are similar in sizing and quality, kid adores them and would not take off when i tried them on--one less fight!! plus gorgeous with the little metallic pink duckies

Buy Livie & Luca Peacock Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid) Now



I bought these for my two year old grandchild and they are just adorable, soft, and very comfortable!She grabbed them out of the box and wanted to wear them immediately!They truly are the cutest and most comfortable little shoes I have seen.

Read Best Reviews of Livie & Luca Peacock Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid) Here

I recently purchased these for my daughter (almost 4). She loves them. They are beautiful, comfortable, and clearly well-made. I purchased them a little large to replace her her current L&L shoes once she outgrows them, but she wants to wear them now. I love that they are sturdy & supportive enough to wear at the playground, but nice enough to wear out as well. I wish they had these in my size!

Want Livie & Luca Peacock Mary Jane Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment