Teva Women''s Neota Sandal

Teva Women''s Neota Sandal,Silver Cloud,9 M USI bought these for Maui and didn''t wear them before getting here, but I''ve been really pleased.I have large, wide feet and often find sandals not explicitly sized wide width can be uncomfortable, unless I order men''s.I wear a size 10.5 women''s wide in running shoes and wear orthotics, and I ordered these in a 10.5 regular width.They fit fine, without my feet hanging over the sides and they have enough arch support that I haven''t missed my orthotics.The straps incorporate a stretchy material in the composition and are tightened with velcro.No blisters to report after a couple of days of sightseeing, including a crater.They seem indestructible.

These are great for light hiking and walking around town.No break in needed.They have good arch support and tread and they look good.

Buy Teva Women''s Neota Sandal Now

Excellent product.... Love these sandals and will definitely purchase them again. Made of exceptional quality and fit perfectly. The soles are very comfortable, no embarrassing foot odors.I have always been told by other customers that Teva makes qualityshoes and now I am a believer!

Read Best Reviews of Teva Women''s Neota Sandal Here

I have fibromyalgia, and it is very difficult to find a shoe of any kind that doesn''t hurt my feet.This is the only one I''ve found that has enough cushioning for the bottoms of my feet and a strap configuration that doesn''t hurt the tops or toes.The soft polyurethane lining is the best I''ve found for minimizing friction from the straps.All in all, they''re great!I just hope they don''t stop making this style--which has happened in the past when I have found something I like.As usual, Amazon shopping is convenient and the package came promptly.

Want Teva Women''s Neota Sandal Discount?

Very comfortable Teva Sandals. Adjustable to your foot.Put them on a wore them the same day recieved without any foot problems.Also like the weight of the shoes. I had purchased some athletic sandals previously that were much too heavy for my feet.

I like them so much that I would consider buying another color in the same style.

0 comments:

Post a Comment