Vince Camuto Women''s Maven Wedge Sandal

Vince Camuto Women''s Maven Wedge Sandal,Spice,6.5 M USThese shoes are very comfortable and lightweight. I have them in Spice. They are very easy to walk in and do not cause any discomfort the first time I wore them, I wore them all day and was not dying to kick them off when I got home. The only issue is that I had trouble buckling them this can be purely my issue, since I have long nails and I almost never wear shoes that buckle. I love, love these shoes I''m thinking of getting them in the brown (although I don''t need them)! Also the color is exactly like what I saaw on my computer screen.



I like them a lot. The shoes are true to size, the hill is unique. They are relatively comfortable considering the 4" hills. The only problem is that the double back belts slip a little.

Buy Vince Camuto Women''s Maven Wedge Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment