Buy YOU by crocs Women''s Thrilita Pump Now
I love these shoes but returned because too big across foot and ankle.Length of shoe was right but for a fatter foot it would fit great probably.Loved the look though.Read Best Reviews of YOU by crocs Women''s Thrilita Pump Here
I love theese shoes! They are a good fit, well made, funky colour and are comfortable, I don''t just mean comfortable for heels but really comfotable, the insole, especially at the ball/toe is padded and squishey, almost like built in party feet but better. They were good value too ($45 for leather).I had no idea crocs made heels, wouldn''t hesitate to buy another pair.This is my first pair of Crocs.I love these!They look fantastic and fit perfectly.I have medium-width feet and I found these shoes to be completely true to size.Best of all:beauty meets comfort.Normally you have to give up one for the other, but not with THIS pair of shoes!I feel like I could go all day long in these.The shoes also feel very stable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment