Ahnu Women''s Maia Sandal

Ahnu Women''s Maia Sandal,Black,8 M USBought these sandals to do a lot of walking at Disney world. Bottom of shoe has nice support and top straps are comfortable. Although I was surprised I had a little rubbing on the side. They are definitely 1/2 size large. I had to reorder half size smaller had so much extra toe room in my normal size 8 and I never wear a 7 1/2

I bought these 1/2size smaller after reading other reviews and they are perfect!I wasn''t sure how the color was going to be from the website and it is awesome and you can''t tell from the pictures that it is suede and leather mixed! I love these shoes!!!!!

Buy Ahnu Women''s Maia Sandal Now

Great shoe! So incredibly comfortable and well made. Love this color! Will be my go-to-yoga class shoe! Straps are well placed so they do not bind.

Read Best Reviews of Ahnu Women''s Maia Sandal Here

Ahnu shoes are always like little pillows on your feet. I have never had an uncomfortable Ahnu! These will be wonderful for warmer weather, but I would not call the color Chocolate Chip! These are definitely Olive-y. Will keep them, as they are pretty and will work with my wardrobe.

Want Ahnu Women''s Maia Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment