DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marci Sandal

DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marci Sandal, Brown, 7 M USI purchased a size 7.5 because I knew the Dolce Vita (not DV by Dolce Vita) wedges fit me PERFECTLY in 7.5. However, when these sandals arrived, they were a bit too snug, and not comfortable. On top of that, they make WAY too much noise when you walk in them. They make a squishy noise and the zipper on the back makes noise as well. I prefer not to turn heads because my feet are making noises, personally. Also, the front half of the sandal is too thin and not padded at all, so the shoe isn''t even comfortable. I felt like I was walking half barefoot. I do NOT recommend these shoes for the price. Not worth it. But thanks to Amazon for being so speedy about their shipping and for making returns easy.

absolutely love these sandals. beautiful and comfy! now that i got the brown, i went back and ordered the black as well! they will go with everything... dressed up or down! no regrets! they run small so i had to go up a half size from my normal 8. they fit perfectly!

Buy DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marci Sandal Now

I like this shoe. I got it in dark brown, I have some other stuff the color matches well with. I sort of wish I had gotten it in Desert but I don''t think it''s quite comfortable enough to buy another pair in. The straps are sort of stiff and tight even after you wear them, and they sort of strangle your feet a little bit. They are well made and I like them but not the best by Dolce Vita.

Read Best Reviews of DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marci Sandal Here

referring to some reviews, i purchased one smaller size 8 than the size 8.5 which I usually wear. but they are bit tight for me.

I like the way they look though.

Want DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marci Sandal Discount?

I wanted these sandals last summer when they came in grey but I really didn''t want to spend the money (they were over a $100) This season they come in more colors minus grey :( but are cheaper, bittersweet. I was googling to see if I could find the grey ones and amazon came up with the nude color for $20 cheaper and I HAD to get them. Even though they were previously owned, I''m very happy with them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment