
These are very very cute on your feet and very comfortable. I wore them out for the evening and lasted the entire night. They do run big I actually bought a half size smaller and they were still too big. I sent them back and bought one full size smaller and they fit perfect.

This was my very first pair of Messeca''s. I first spotted this pair during the summer and watched the price go down and then I finally bought them. What was I waiting for. I love, love, love these shoes.Why did I wait? This shoe is how I became hooked on this brand of shoes. This is a "funky" shoe. Check out the pictures of it and you will see what I mean.If there are any left, I recommend you get it. If it is not here, surf the web for it. It is worth buying.
Buy Messeca Women''s Cecilia Wedge Sandal Now
although I bought them from endless and you all are affiliated together but they had them for only 49.97 big price difference, anyway...love them!
Read Best Reviews of Messeca Women''s Cecilia Wedge Sandal Here
These are very nice shoes. I return them because I don''t like the boot side. Other then that, they are very nice and well made
Want Messeca Women''s Cecilia Wedge Sandal Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment