Onex Women''s Brilliant Sandal

Onex Women''s Brilliant Sandal,Black,9 M  USBRILLIANT! So comfortable and stylish! These shoes have to be the gem of the "Onex" family! I can run around in these sandals all day long and my feet feel fine! Black and navy look fabulous, crystals are nice and sparkly.Make sure you order at least one sizebigger.

I have many other pairs of Onex shoes they are great and extremely comfortable!The size was correct and they got here before expected.

Buy Onex Women''s Brilliant Sandal Now

I have 14 pr. of Onex sandals!They are the most comfortable shoes I have even owed, however... I live in MI... I can only wear them half the year!I picked these to wear to a wedding under a long skirt.They are dressy enough but they feel like slippers and I''ll be able to dance all night!

Read Best Reviews of Onex Women''s Brilliant Sandal Here

Super comfortable, but runs a little short on length. Had to return for a bigger size, which was perfect.

Would recommend, just be careful about size.

Want Onex Women''s Brilliant Sandal Discount?

The shoes are very comfortable and very easy to wear. They are great to wear with pants and some dresses. I bought it on sales during the Holiday so the price was great as well

0 comments:

Post a Comment