I like ''em alot.There is one sharp area at the inside top seam/zipper, which means you''ll have to wear socks higher than the height of the boot.
Buy Steve Madden Women''s Troopa Boot Now
Be warned that these are nothing like the boots in the photo.Maybe one time they were high quality, but now they''re just ripoffs.The zippers aren''t metal but plastic and the leather is so cheap it doesn''t even look real.They need to be rephotographed so that people aren''t misled.Both the soles peeled off within a few months. Disgusting quality for boots that cost $100. Do not waste your money.I bought these boots a few months ago. I was so excited when i first put them on but within the first month the cardboard heel, (Steve Madden can''t even give you a real rubber heel on $100 boots?) fell off of one. I went to a cobbler and he put real rubber heels on both for $15.Within 3 months the soles on both boots started coming off. the leather also lost its form rather quickly. Now i have to decide if i want to spend another $50-$60 to get them resoled which brings the cost of a pair of cheaply made, overpriced-in-the-first-place boots to $185 or spend my money on a pair of worthwhile boots made by a better company. Ladies think twice before ordering these boots. And Steve Maddenwhat happened to quality?
0 comments:
Post a Comment