Touch Ups Women''s Jillian Sandal

Touch Ups Women''s Jillian Sandal,Silver,8 WI took a chance by buying these shoes off the internet for my wedding.It is very difficult to find shoes to fit me since my feet are always swollen from Edema.I couldn''t find any that I really liked in the town I live in so I looked here on Amazon.I saw these, and fell in love with them.I ordered them in a wide so I knew I wouldn''t have problems with them fitting.When I got them 2 weeks later, I couldn''t wait to try them on.They fit perfectly and I love all the rhinestones on them.They have that extra bling I was looking for.Can''t wait to wear them for my wedding.

I love these heels short and sassy but still elegant I bought these shoes for a formal ball, for the military and I stood on my feet with no problems what so ever.

Buy Touch Ups Women''s Jillian Sandal Now

I purchased these for my wedding and they were perfect. I ordered them and they arrived earlier than expected and the style was exactly what The style and comfort was perfect and it was more reasonable than going to a bridal specialty store. The width and height of the heel are perfect. I was very happy with them.

Read Best Reviews of Touch Ups Women''s Jillian Sandal Here



Purchased these for my wedding next week, love them. Great price, very pretty & seem comfortable enough. They run about 1/2 to full size small so order up.

Want Touch Ups Women''s Jillian Sandal Discount?

I ordered the gold based on the picture I thought it''d look nice with my cream colored dress, they are much darker (very gold) than they appear to be in the picture. They are cute though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment