Yellow Box Women''s Custard Sandal

Yellow Box Women''s Custard Flip Flop Sandal,White,8 M USI have always an 8 1/2 to a 9, and ordered a 9 to be sure.I got them fast with my Prime membership, and just as quickly sent them back.I reordered in a 10, hoping they would fit better... but alas, they did not.This shoe is super cute, but they are definitely sized MUCH smaller than my other Yellow Box flip flops.On a side note, the sole is not nearly as comfy as my others either.

These are very comfortable, classy, cute & made extremely well. They are now my most favorite wedge flip flops !!

Buy Yellow Box Women''s Custard Sandal Now

They are just what I was looking for.They fit great and were great quality.Thank you very, very much!

Read Best Reviews of Yellow Box Women''s Custard Sandal Here



Love Love Love these flip-flops!!This is my second pair...they are so comfortable and cute!!Can''t wait for Spring/Summer to actually get here so I can wear them :-)

Want Yellow Box Women''s Custard Sandal Discount?

I highly recommend thus sandal for total comfort all day shopping. I have arch support problems and when I wear these, no pain all comfort and they are pretty too. Great turn around time for delivery. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment