ACORN Women''s Spa Wrap Slipper

ACORN Women''s Spa Wrap Slipper ,Slipper Pink,5 - 6 M USA birthday gift that will be enjoyed forever.Comfy, comfy, comfy.My mother in law raves about how comfortable these are and wears them all the time.

these are one of the best slippers ever. The fit well for my wide feet and easy to put on. what else can I say

Buy ACORN Women''s Spa Wrap Slipper Now

Like I said, warm and comfy. I got these because my feet are always frozen and these actually make my feet sweat (which I thought was impossible). You can wear them all day doing house work or cooking and forget that they''re even on.

The only problem is, I wear an 8 shoe and these are almost, but not quite snug on me so if you are a 9 and questioning if you should get these, I''d go for a size bigger just in case.

Also, someone else mentioned about the elastic at the back, I can see what they''re talking about, but only one of my slippers is messed up like they say. They elastic on the back of that one works perfectly and does hold the slipper on really well, and the messed up one isn''t bothersome.

Read Best Reviews of ACORN Women''s Spa Wrap Slipper Here



Size went from 5/6 to 8/9. Six was too small. That is what I normally wear.Didn''t order again. Looked good

Want ACORN Women''s Spa Wrap Slipper Discount?



I was looking for slippers for my wife for Xmas, and had no idea which ones to get.She usually prefers ballerina slippers since they form to her foot when she pulls them on, but she never spends a lot on the ones she buys, so they never last long.I began by searching for slippers in her size, and then saw that these had a great rating, so I got them.

When she opened them, she was a little concerned that they would be a little confining due to the design,with the wrap on top of them.But, they molded to her foot, and now she is in LOVE with them.

She missed them when searching for slippers because of the price, but I think that the extra cost is WELL worth it.They seem sturdier than most of her other slippers have been, and more comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment