
I have just become acquainted with Bearpaw boots. I was considering buying one pair of Uggs, then had second thoughts due to the cost. The pair I would have purchased was approx $165.So I thought, what if I could buy 2-3 pairs of another type of boots made from similar materials? I found Bearpaw, which fit those criteria. So I purchased 1 pair and so far, love them. So I picked up a couple more in various colors & styles, all for the same total price of one pair of Uggs. Now, I don''t know yet how they will hold up with time, but so far, very happy with the quality, comfort, style and price. These ones, I love the buckles on the side and the plate on the back being an antique gold look. Fit is true to size for me. I will post more if necessary as to how well they hold up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment