BEARPAW Women''s Tatum Snow Boot

BEARPAW Women''s Tatum Snow Boot,Hickory,6 M USThese boots are so warm and comfy. They are cute too! I got the light brown ones and I can match them with anything! Especially sweaters and leggings. They are cute the way they wrap around my legs. Quality is very good. I have owned two other pairs of bearpaws brand boots and these are by far the best. My two older pairs are still classics and have still lasted me so I do not expect anything less from this pair. I know I will be warm, comfy, and cute this winter!



I bought these boots looking for something decent, comfortable, and warm. When I received them I was completely blown away! As soon as I slipped these boots on, I had some happy feet! They are warm, soft, and incredibly comfortable... you will no be disappointed with these boots. *One key thing, I have read that these boots run small, so it is best to buy the next size up, I did that and while these are a little roomy, with socks they are just right.

Buy BEARPAW Women''s Tatum Snow Boot Now

these boots ran really big and couldn''t get them to stay on my foot but i am normally a size 5.

Read Best Reviews of BEARPAW Women''s Tatum Snow Boot Here

They sent me the wrong boot, and then said they were out of the product and couldn''t provide a replacement.

Want BEARPAW Women''s Tatum Snow Boot Discount?

I bought these boots just after Thanksgiving.They are the most comfortable boots that I have.They are very stylish and I get compliments all the time.They are a lot warmer than the Sketchers boots and $100 less than UGGS.I highly recommend these!

0 comments:

Post a Comment