Birkenstock ARIZONA High Arch Slide Sandals

Birkenstock Sandals TAUPE 42 M EU, 11-11.5 MI love that Birkenstock offers a high-arch option for some of it''s shoes; I only wish they had more.My arches are extremely high and finding support is difficult.These actually give better support than my custom orthotics!!I liked the three strap sandal better and I''m not a fan of fake suede.My one complaint about these is that the straps are floppy and makes it harder for (lazy) me to just slip my foot in. I actually have to bend down and pick up the first strap so I can slip my foot in!



The only shoes to wear if you have high arches with these I no longer use the inserts that I got from the doctor, so I can wear sandals again.I wish Birk would do high arches in some other colors, but until then I will keep a couple pair of these in reserve.

Buy Birkenstock ARIZONA High Arch Slide Sandals Now



Bought this as a birthday gift ffor my husband who is a big Birkenstock fan. He has a very high arch and this particular sandal was designed for people with high arches. It''s the first time we saw that this sandal was available. He loves it!

Read Best Reviews of Birkenstock ARIZONA High Arch Slide Sandals Here

these shoes do run on the wide side as someone previously said. I got the narrow and I was fine. Great for my foot problems, my high arch is always killing me and this takes away all of the pain.

Want Birkenstock ARIZONA High Arch Slide Sandals Discount?

Birkenstocks are great sizing chart at Amazon stinks. I thought I ordered a womens size 9, what I received was a womans size 11-11.5 (size 42) which you think is a womans size 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment