Chinese Laundry Women''s Missing You Platform Sandal

Chinese Laundry Women''s Missing You Platform Sandal,Black,9.5 M USI saw these and fell in must have mode and was not disappointed they are stunning. Word to the wise.. even though i am a seasoned gal to the tall heel they require some serious skills. The heel is very thin for such a heavy shoe so walk carefully and carpet is not your friend ....other wise love them.. I got them in white.

I''d be missing these if I didn''t buy them! I''m a 7.5W. Ordered 8M, perfect fit, comfy. I love these shoes can''t wait to wear''m. Great price n Sexy too!

Buy Chinese Laundry Women''s Missing You Platform Sandal Now

This sexy sandal by Chinese Laundry is great looking sandal.The 5 1/4 inch heel gives me that sky high look that I love and the padded insole and 1 1/4 inch platform make it a comfortable shoe to wear and walk in.The studs add to the looks of this sandal.This sandal also runs true to size, I ordered my regular size and they fit me perfectly.

Read Best Reviews of Chinese Laundry Women''s Missing You Platform Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment