Buy DC Men''s Spartan Lite Sneaker Now
My new favorite pair of shoes. These go great with any black/gold Steelers jersey and I like how the entire top of the shoe is blacked out.i bought it because the colors look cool, but when i got it it was even better looking than the picture, i just got it today and than i wear it out and everyone notice my shoes and said they look really cool. they feel great and is very light but feels strong. and after like 4 hours of wearing a brand new shoe my foot still felt comfy. worth the buy.I bought these back in August for my 14 year old. As any mom knows, 14 year old boys are hell on shoes. These are still holding on strong!! I am in shock. We live on a ranch and my son has cleaned stalls, ran the tractor, waded through who knows what. And after all that, they are still together. I have washed them a couple times and it hasn''t weaken them at all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment