Naturalizer Women''s Tracer Flat

Naturalizer Women''s Tracer Flat,Tan,6.5 N USI had to return these because they were just little too big. Ihave bought several pair of Naturalizers since and have always had to go from an 8.5 to an 8. They are very comfortable and stylish. Highly recommend, just watch the sizing.

these shoes fit my wide foot very nicely, however they didn''t fell like they had much to them, particullarly the sole, so I returned them

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Tracer Flat Now

I love them. Are very soft for your feet, and feel so light that you forget you are wearing them. Perfect for long walks.

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Tracer Flat Here

The shoes had comfortable soles, but were too narrow at the top even though I ordered a size larger than I normally wear.

Want Naturalizer Women''s Tracer Flat Discount?

These ar pretty nice. They are exactly what you''d expect from the pictures. I did need to buy one size smaller though because of the very deep scoop in front.

0 comments:

Post a Comment