Not Rated Women''s Gaga Wedge Sandal

Not Rated Women''s Gaga Wedge Sandal,Taupe,10 M USI bought these in brown and I really like them!They are beautiful!I have a widish foot (sometimes a W width is too wide but sometimes a M width is too narrow.)My toes could be a little more forward, but I suspect that as I wear them, they''ll stretch a bit.These shoes are true to size.They are very high.I am a bit concerned about toppling over, and I don''t feel completely stable when I wear them.So, I will only wear them for "events" (lunch with the girls, church, a party, etc.)I won''t wear them running errands, shopping, etc.The ball of your foot is about 2" off the ground and the heels are 2.75 3" higher.I have read some reviews on other websites that these shoes are heavy.I am a size 8 and don''t feel that these are heavy.Maybe they are heavier in larger sizes?I can hardly wait for spring so I can wear these!They will be great with a "bohemian" look, a skirt or jeans.Cute with a Maxi dress or mini dress/skirt.



These shoes are so cool! I got the gray ones and the only complaint is that they run a little small, i wear a 7 but ordered a 7.5 and they are still a bit tight, and they are heavy so i cant wear them for as long a i would like. but they are like a piece of art!

Buy Not Rated Women''s Gaga Wedge Sandal Now

The shoe is very nice however the color is not as it appears. It''s looks white in the photo even though it''s grey and the grey is an odd color grey.I had a hard time matching it with grey items that I own. I sent them back. I also ordered the taupe which is closer to brown. I kept those because the color shown in the photos is close to what they actually look like.

Read Best Reviews of Not Rated Women''s Gaga Wedge Sandal Here

I love them, you will too! Great with jeans. I bought these shoes in all 3 colors that was offered

Want Not Rated Women''s Gaga Wedge Sandal Discount?

i have always wanted to buy these shoes,i am so glad i got them. they are so comfortable. i will be glad when spring get here. i will be wearing them with my jeans,shorts, and dresses. but for right now i am breaking them in so when it do get hot i will be ready wear them. i got the brown pair and the nail on them are hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment