OTBT Women''s Bushnell Wedge Sandal

OTBT Women''s Bushnell Wedge Sandal,Gold,8.5 M USAmazing shoes! Very comfortable and go with most outfits. Looking forward to buying another pair ! I always get compliments. Well worth the money

I really love the look of these sandals, but I do believe they are not made consistently.I had first ordered a pair from Sahalie in size 7.They fit great and I loved them except one of them was so faded that they didn''t even look like a pair.They didn''t have another pair so I returned them.I found them on Amazon and ordered a 7.They look great, but the front strap feels a little tight, otherwise they fit well.I then ordered a 7.5 to give them a try but they were much too loose so I returned them.I still have the 7 but am deciding whether to keep them.I''m not sure if they will stretch out a bit.They are not uncomfortable, but i wonder how they''ll feel after wearing them for an extended period of time.If the first pair was not faded I would have kept them and given them 5 star rating.I would recommend them if you can get them on sale with free shipping/return just in case....

Buy OTBT Women''s Bushnell Wedge Sandal Now

These would have been perfect. Except the strap that goes around the ankle was bigger on one shoe. Therefore my heel was slipping out of the strap. Almost like one of them had been stretched out. So sad to send back. They are really cool!

Read Best Reviews of OTBT Women''s Bushnell Wedge Sandal Here



I like the look of the shoe and the height it gives me without the huge slant of many footbeds.I usually wear a 7.5 8 but the 7.5 slips off the back of my heel.I will try the 7 but I fear the length will be borderline.The "mint" color is a light slightly greenish brown with the vertical piece that turns into the heel strap chocolate brown.The gold has a burnished slightly metallic toe and heel piece with the elastic strap across the foot a much brighter gold.A little too incongruent to look classy for my taste.

Want OTBT Women''s Bushnell Wedge Sandal Discount?

GREAT looking shoe. Very comfortable. Looks great with jeans, dresses, shorts...looking forward to these being my go-to summer shoe. Which makes the price worth it! I LOVE the height (balances my short legs) and with this design I''m excited I will be able to pull them off with most every outfit...Feels more "polished" than flip flops and really easy/comfortable to walk in all day. I typically wear a 7.5 or 8 and the 8 fits perfect. Also, I chose the metallic and think they will easily go dressy-casual~which I will do for date nights and Sunday mornings at church all summer. :) I will be getting my moneys worth with these great looking OTBT shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment