Timberland Women''s Earthkeepers Kennebunk Gladiator Sandal

Timberland Women''s Earthkeepers Kennebunk Gladiator Sandal,Red,9 W USI give this shoe an 8 of 10.I bought these sandals as a summer vacation shoe.As a tall woman I wear a size 11C shoe and tend to buy a wide for comfort and flight swelling.I''m also a teacher and have to spend a lot of time on sensitive feet.The smooth leather insole was very comfortable and did not allow "slippage" after warm weather wear.The foot straps were spot on for size and the elastic insets allow for a comfortable stride.The shoes are very comfortable except that the ankle straps are fairly tight.I stretched three of them fairly quickly, but one ankle strap is still tight.Since I ordered a wide shoe, I would expect a longer strap with more hole options for the buckle.If the ankle straps were longer, I would give this shoe a full 10.

I bought these as a gift for my wife and she absolutely loved them!They fit well and are well constructed. Definitley a great sandal.

Buy Timberland Women''s Earthkeepers Kennebunk Gladiator Sandal Now

I really like these sandals.The only down side is that the straps are tight enough width wise.I am keeping them and will wear them, I just wish they were a bit more snug to hold my foot in place.

Read Best Reviews of Timberland Women''s Earthkeepers Kennebunk Gladiator Sandal Here

I do love the gladiator sandals after taking some time to warm up to them.These Timberland Earthkeeper''s Kennebunk sandals are really bold without being aggressively so.I put them on in the house as it''s too chilly to wear outdoors, and they''re very comfortable and look good on my feet.I''m definitely very happy that I was finally able to purchase a pair for a fantastic price at Amazon after scouring the internet.This was a great deal!

Want Timberland Women''s Earthkeepers Kennebunk Gladiator Sandal Discount?



A pair of very comfortable and pretty sandals. They feel very soft on my feet. I can wear this pair and walk for the entire day without pain. The design is pretty and versatile. They look nice with almost any outfits. Shipping is very fast too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment