I just purchased these shoes (2 pr, 1-bronze, 1-white). Not only are they eye-pleasing (an atypical description for an 8-1/2 WIDE shoe), but the comfort is exquisite. If you have foot problems like me (i.e. flat-footed, bunions and arthritis), this is without a doubt one of the most comfortable slides that I''ve ever worn! Regardless of "What Not To Wear" says, I''m going to order a pair in every color!
Buy Walking Cradles Women''s Candice Flowered Slide Now
These shoes slide on easily and stay on my narrow feet.They are stylish and comfortable.The price I paid made them an excellent bargain.
Read Best Reviews of Walking Cradles Women''s Candice Flowered Slide Here
These are the most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever owned.And, so stylish too!I highly recommend these shoes especially to anyone with foot or knee problems.Want Walking Cradles Women''s Candice Flowered Slide Discount?
This is one of the most amazing pair of summer shoes I have ever owned.The color seems to blend with everything, but beyond that, they are a fantastic fit and so comfortable you can take them out of the box, put them on, and wear them all day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment