The shoes arrived quickly.They were not as white as the picture makes them look.It''s more an off white/biege.
Buy Creative Recreation Men''s Cesario Lo XVI Sneaker Now
hi i received this item today and it really really nice and comfortable. the price also is great and i recommend this product to anyone who likes it....its worth it!!!Read Best Reviews of Creative Recreation Men''s Cesario Lo XVI Sneaker Here
I bought these shoes for my husband.Luckily he looked into the brand before buying and learned that the sizes run a bit big so he went to the store and tried on a similar pair before buying.The shoes came and fit perfect and looked great.Packing was perfect and the shoes were in perfect shape, just as if bought at a store.The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that my husband says they are not very comfortable.The do look really good though!They are just a little on the stiff side and the back of the heel is thin and without much padding.Want Creative Recreation Men''s Cesario Lo XVI Sneaker Discount?
No much to say, I would buy it anytime again, Actually I might get ones for my cousin, He loved them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment