
I have been wearing FitFlops for years and love them. The ones with the straps in the back help to keep them on, which is good if I plan to be walking any distance, to avoid fatigue in my feet. Im in Fit Flops about 6-8 months a year and they offer me great arch support for my flat feet. I found this style to be true to size. I wear an 8 1/2 shoe and order an 8 FitFlop. Some other styles run large and have had to order a 7. They only come in whole sizes. so the 8 fit perfect. I did not find them to be too narrow, or wide.

I decided to purchase these sandals because of my prior experience with the FitFlop brand. I am very pleased with my purchase. I have 4 other pairs of FitFlops They are all lightweight and comfortable. They are all I wear during warm weather.
Pros:
Addition of the heel strap dresses these up enough for work
VERY light weight
Decorative flower accents appear to be laser cut edges are clean/neat
Comfortable enough for all day walking
Cons:
Pricey
Buy FitFlop Women''s Fleur Slingback Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment