Report Women''s Mavas Flat

Report Women''s Mavas Flat,Black,6.5 M USvery soft and comfortably . This shoe fits to every outfit you can wear it with jeans , skirts and dresses .

I ordered a have size bigger than my normal size ( I wear 8,5 ) and it fit great

Shoe is adorable. But despite ordering 1/2 a size up, it was too small!I think it''s the style.Other shoes that curl up tend to run small (and all have terrible support).Had to send it back.

Buy Report Women''s Mavas Flat Now

Rather nice shoes, however, if you decide on spending an amount less than 20 bucks for shoes, that''s the kind of quality you get. They are not too soft and run a bit small. I am fairly sure these shoes are not made for daily wearing, since the material is quite hard for them to be comfortable.

Read Best Reviews of Report Women''s Mavas Flat Here



petty good.

it runs about 1/2 size smaller then the regular size.

Easy to match clothes with.

I like it.

Want Report Women''s Mavas Flat Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment