Caparros Women''s Xandra Ankle-Strap Sandal

Caparros Women''s Xandra Ankle-Strap Sandal,Mushroom,8.5 M USI own two pairs of Caparros and they are both size 9.5 and fit beautifully.I have a very narrow, but long foot.These were very short and looked silly (I have a pet peeve about wearing shoes that are too small it just looks tacky.)I would recommend ordering at least a half size up maybe a full size up.

They were very cute, but I had to return them because they did not have a size 10 to ship out as an exchange.I only give three stars since the sizing was not consistent with other shoes of the same brand.I don''t expect such consistency from brand to brand, but I DO expect it with the same brand.



Got these to wear in my friends wedding but they are so cute and comfortable I keep plotting other outfits to wear them with!

I would make sure you order on the larger side since I normally wear a 7 1/2 or 8 and the 8 was perfect.

Buy Caparros Women''s Xandra Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment