Pros
1. Relatively Cheap
2. Look exactly like the pictures. Good looking shoes.
3. Seem to be constructed better than recent VANS shoes.
4. Fit properly according to sizing.
Cons
1. Definitely not great for skateboarding.
2. Fairly uncomfortable. The back really digs into your heel. I had to wear thick socks to try and keep it from hurting my heel. I had a small cut on one of my heels from this.
3. A bit narrow. May need a half size larger if you have wide feet.
These are fine for the price, and I didn''t expect any better. They badly need to be broken in first. They WILL hurt your heels if you don''t wear thick socks or have callouses. These are good looking shoes and if you don''t mind the cons they are totally worth it. I recommend them for anyone looking for a nice, simple, low profile shoe. 4/5 stars.
These shoes dress up jeans just enough for my liking. Still very casual and fun though. Haven''t worn them with shorts; they might be a bit dark. But then again, maybe they''d look just fine. Either way, I really like the fabric/pattern and the dark brown laces. Size fits normally. Comfy for how basic they are.
Buy DC Men''s Standard TX Skate Shoe Now
excelente el producto lo recomiendo, llego en buenas condiciones. el empaque es muy bueno, no estaba abierto y a tiempo!!recomendado 100%, todo fue como debia ser sin ningun tipo de inconvenientes, el articulo era como lo descrito, todo bienSizing is true to fit, style is unique, second pair for my son.He loves them, and they LAST and wear well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment