
If your looking for rubber flip flops and want them to last then you need to buy Havaianas.The price may seem a little high as compared to what you find at the local mall but they are worth the price.They are very comfortable and will last much longer than a pair that cost a couple of dollars.I own many pair and have never had a pair break and the designs have never worn off the footbed like cheaper sandals.You will not be disappointed if you buy these.

I love the color combo on these!I was a little worried the metallic logo was going to look cheap, but it doesn''t at all.They are comfortable and look great.
Buy Havaianas Women''s Slim Logo Metallic Flip Flops Now
I love havaianas. I have many pairs. This was the first pair with the raised metal logo. Will not get another pair with attached metal anything. It fell off the first time I wore them. :-(
Read Best Reviews of Havaianas Women''s Slim Logo Metallic Flip Flops Here
Very comfortable and soft. I just hope will last long for the price. Very nice for beach and mall walks!
Want Havaianas Women''s Slim Logo Metallic Flip Flops Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment