Onex Women''s Ring Sandal

Onex Women''s Ring Sandal,Tan,6 M USThis sandal is unquestionably the most comfortable I have ever owned. Actually, I was introduced to this particular shoe four years ago at a store while on vacation in Destin, Florida. Initially, I was reluctant to purchase the shoe because I cannot wear thongs due to callouses caused by flip-flops; however, the design of the toe ring does not irritate my otherwise painful toes that flank the ring. This year, Onex improved the design with the wedge, which I prefer over the flats. I now own four pairs -tan, black, Zebra and Leopard Elastic. I attempted to purchase a navy pair, but no one had it in my size. I continue to receive numerous compliments on the shoes from women and MEN; however, the biggest admirer is my nine-year old granddaughter who likes the "bling." The versatility of the shoe is also a plus because it can be worn with jeans or dresses. This sandal is certainly a "must-have" for women who desire comfort and style in a shoe. By the way, Amazon''s shipment was faster than another store that received an order at the same time. Kudos to Amazon.

I have several pairs of Onex sandals. They are very comfortable shoes and stylish. The Navy Ring Sandal is especially stylish with silver studs. Will continue to purchase Onex shoes from amazon.

Buy Onex Women''s Ring Sandal Now

I love these Onex sandals.They have a little bling -so are really cute.They work great with dresses and pants or jeans.I had to go up one size to a 9 as they only come in full sizes.I hadn''t heard of Onex brand before -but looked it up and they have a lot of cute shoes!!

Read Best Reviews of Onex Women''s Ring Sandal Here

This is a really cute sandal, but it fits weird and runs small!It''s hard to describe the fit.They seem to hit the bottom of my feet off center, not in alignment with my heel.Not comfortable to wear all day at work, but okay to wear for a short amount of time.Will keep them, because they are cute and you don''t see them on everyone.

Want Onex Women''s Ring Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment