Buy Palladium Men''s Pampa Hi Boot Now
These are great lightweight boots, perfect for warmer temperatures. They feel like sneakers, in fact I think they''re more comfortable than my Converse Chuck Taylors.
Probably not the best choice if you need ankle support, though, but a good option in hot, wet environments.
Read Best Reviews of Palladium Men''s Pampa Hi Boot Here
I wear these shoes all year round, nearly daily.For my use (mostly flat terrain, about 1 long walk of more than 2-3 hours per month) they will start looking worn after about 6 months, and will be unusable at approx. 1 year.
Up to now, the wearing pattern is always similar: they will start tearing on folds in the canvas.
Lastly, they seem to have a break in period of roughly a month.
Want Palladium Men''s Pampa Hi Boot Discount?
As the title says, I ordered the Palladium Men''s Pampa Hi Canvas boot in black; size 10.First impressions after wearing for 3 days straight:
-Very light, in a (mostly) good way; I think I assumed they would be heavier since they are "boots" but this is not the case; some people may relate weight with quality but I actually like the weight
-Adequate comfort in the shape and material
-Gives a slight height boost over the average shoe, maybe 0.5 inches
-The sizing was fine; I have slightly wider than normal feet and they fit well
-The canvas "breathes" fairly well and my feet don''t get as hot as they would in leather or other shoes
Conclusion:
I wanted an affordable black boot that I could wear with tapered jeans and I think they do the job. Honestly, they look pretty good for $42.00.They are definitely NOT the manliest boots I''ve ever seen, but they are versatile and comfortable. Basically, they are the Converse or Vans of boots. I will probably be buying these shoes again in other colors/styles/materials since they are such a great deal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment