this shoe is really a good investment
Buy Betsey Johnson Women''s Bethanii Platform Pump Now
LuminousI love thesethey fit perfectly and thePLATFORM makes these easy to sashsay across the roomin
I love the color
IT IS NOT BRIGHTit is a muted moremustard color
They are justgorgeous and well madeIcannot waitfor the other colors to go on sale
Read Best Reviews of Betsey Johnson Women''s Bethanii Platform Pump Here
I love the color of these shoes. I bought a size 7 becuase Betsy Johnson shoes run small. They are comfortable and a must have.
Want Betsey Johnson Women''s Bethanii Platform Pump Discount?
Although I didn''t receive this shoe on the expected delivery date,this shoe is very sexy, comfortable and runs true to size.After contacting Amazon and Novus'' customer service they were very apologetic and did their best in making me happy. They sent the shoe priority mail and I received it the following day. I was a bit skeptical being that it was being shipped from PR but they kept their promise on getting it to me on time. Now that i have my shoes I can''t wait to strut my stuff. I would''ve given them 5 stars but because i didn''t get it when i was supposed to I''m giving them 4 stars, but all in all the shoes are hot and I can''t wait to wear them..!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment