
These are super cute, and not to shiny.The color goes with practically everything.You can rock them equally in jeans as you can in a dress.My only issue is I should have ordered a size smaller.Usually with european sized shoes I need a 39, in us I am a 8.5 in shoes and boots, and 8-8.5 in sandals.I ordered the 39 (what I use in bronx and aldo shoes) though a size smaller would have been perfect.Nothing some footpetals won''t fix.They are true to size.

The shoe looks great and high quality.. even better than on photos.
But it is so narrow that I hardly put my feet in. I usually wear 7.5 size and I do not have wide feet, still I should have ordered size 8 (at least). (Though I am not sure that in this case it will not slip off while walking)
Not my shoe i guess... I am so disappointed :(
Buy Luxury Rebel Women''s Lisa Pump Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment