PROS: These Orthaheel Vionic Mojave sandals are excellent. Well worth the price ($89.99 shipped). I''ve had them for about 3 weeks now, and wear them almost daily. They are lightweight, very flexible, excellent arch support, nice heel cushion. I have medium arches, and my plantars don''t hurt after walking. (I don''t wear these on exercise walks, though.) My heels haven''t hurt after wearing them, either.
CONS: I have fairly narrow feet, so when I adjust the velcro strap, the end of the strap touches the ground. Bit of a bummer, but I chose not to deduct stars from this sandal because it is by far the most comfortable sandal I''ve ever slipped my foot into.
I hope this review helps. I wear a size 7 (7.5 in tennies), and the size 7 fits perfectly. I highly, highly recommend this sandal. I WILL be buying another pair when I wear these out!!!These are the best shoes EVER!I have a lot of trouble with my feet and often cannot determine if shoes will work for me by just trying them on in the store.I can wear these all day long and my feet are happy.
Buy Orthaheel Mojave - Women''s Recovery Sandal - Vionic Now
When it comes to comfortable shoes, I like three brands: Birkenstock, Arcopedico, and Munroe. Now I am adding Orthaheel to the list. I pronate and most shoes I have tried on are extremely uncomfortable because they do nothing to provide correct alignment.My feet as well as my legs hurt even when I am on my feet for a short time unless I wear good shoes.
I ordered a pair of Orthaheels from a home shopping network when they were presented as a special value. I figured I could try them out and if they didn''t work out I could return them. As it turned out, the Orthaheels were immediately comfortable, my feet were in proper alignment, and I was able to wear them for many hours without any discomfort.
I bought this pair at a specialty shoe store that primarily carries Birkenstock. These shoes sold themselves as soon as I put them on. They were very comfortable, took care of the pronation problem, and are a bit dressier than my other pair. The toe loop offers ample wiggle room and they are light and airy and perfect for warm weather activities. They run true to size and despite their price are well worth the money spent.
Read Best Reviews of Orthaheel Mojave - Women''s Recovery Sandal - Vionic Here
This was the 6th pair of Orthaheel sandals/shoes I have purchased in the last 3 years; I love the other 5 pairs. These didn''t last throught 1 walk; the elastic between the toes pulled loose from the stitching. It was only a walk in my neighborhood, nothing strenuous, just hilly. I blame it on being made cheaply in China without any quality control.Want Orthaheel Mojave - Women''s Recovery Sandal - Vionic Discount?
These sandals are extremely comfortable, no doubts about that. They are squishier soled than some other orthotic types I''ve triedespecially at the heel & the ball of the foot.Great arch support still. Being a half size made it somewhat frustrating since they only come in whole sizes.I am a 6 1/2, but sometimes a 7 depending on the shoe, I initially ordered a 7.I thought they seemed a little large, so sent them back & got the 6''s.The 6 while the footbed just barely fit, the non-adjustable staps across the toes were too tight.I sent these back to get the 7''s again (b/c indeed they are comfortableif you have PF that means a lot). I preferred the fit of the 7''s.But this second pair of 7''s have a manufacturing defect. The texture of the sole bed is missing along the toe rim of the foot bed on one shoe.This wouldnt be so bothersome, if it weren''t also lighter in color & so visible. Don''t know if I''ll send these back yet or not...they are expensive enough not to be having this problem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment