Buy Rampage Women''s Poland Sandal Now
I receive a ton of compliments every time I wear these sandals.They have a zipper in the back making them very easy to get on and off.I would absolutely recommend these sandals.they are super cute, comfy and true to size, the reason for the four stars is that they are quite delicate , i tripped on a stone and the part that goes between the toes ripped a little bit... I''m gonna glue it but i know now to be careful when i wear these cause they are fragile :pLove this shoe, the look super cute and they are comfortable. The only problem is they break super easy. The part by the toe broke and I super glued it. Yesterday the strap on the ankle broke. Luckily, I think I can sew it back together, but I wasn''t very happy when this happened when I was out of town with no other sandals to wear...Rampage Women''s Poland Sandal
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, December 27, 2014
0 comments:
Post a Comment