I wanted these shoes for my son''s holiday picture and they did the trick.I wanted that old fashion looking shoe, like I had, so we had matching baby photos.Very sturdy and well made.Not cheap looking.
Buy Stride Rite SRT Elliot First Walker (Infant/Toddler) Now
These are TOO cute on my son!And very easy to get on his foot too!Stride Rite is the greatest walking shoe!Read Best Reviews of Stride Rite SRT Elliot First Walker (Infant/Toddler) Here
These shoes fit perfectly.I was debating between a 5 or a 6 for my 27mth. old and we went with the 6 and it was perfect.We used for his baptism outfit.He was running around the church very fast as I was running around after him trying to get him to stop ;)These look very dressy classy but have the feel of a sneaker.
Want Stride Rite SRT Elliot First Walker (Infant/Toddler) Discount?
First off I love Amazon, and everything about it. This is a great shoe for first walkers, gives great support. My only issue is that it appears very white in the photo and is even described as white in the discription, however the shoe appears to be more off white and the shoe strings were beige, other than that great purchase wonderful shoe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment