I tried them on and could barely get them fastened. So I buckled them and then slipped into them.
I was SO afraid that they would break!
I don''t see these lasting too long. My fear is the strapping will pull out of the glued soles.
But to wear with a floral dress for one occasion is what I need for now.
Gave them 4 stars for cuteness and would have given 5 if they were a tad sturdier than they are.The fit is great!! I usually wear an 8 1/2, sometimes 9. I order a size 9/10 and they fit perfect! I really like them.
Buy Womens Spike Studded SnakeSkin Gladiator Sandals Flats 5 Colors Now
These sandals are true to the size and will go nicely with summer dress or jeans,they have no cushion so if your looking for that then these probably are not for you however if your looking for some beach sandals or run around town sandals then these will be perfect.
Read Best Reviews of Womens Spike Studded SnakeSkin Gladiator Sandals Flats 5 Colors Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment