Birki''s Women''s Sylt Cork Sandal

Birki''s Women''s Sylt Cork Sandal,Black Mini Points White, 41 N EUI chose this Birki for it''s unique style and pattern. The size chart is not accurate, though.I normally wear a size 7M US (in sandals), but my Birkenstocks (ALL of them) are size 37N. I got my first pair in Germany, so I know how they are supposed to fit.



I love Birkenstock sandals.I didn''t know about Birki shoes until I saw some at a Flea Market believe it or not.I loved this pair for its style but at the flea market they didn''t have my size.When I got home I checked Amazon and found them.I absolutely love them.They have the fit of Birkenstock and oh so stylish.

Buy Birki''s Women''s Sylt Cork Sandal Now

I''m a fan of Birkenstock, and saw these on Amazon. I had been looking for a new pair of Birki''s, and the price was great!In addition, Amazon gave me free super-saver shipping, which saved me even more.Since Ihave received them, I''ve worn them almost every day.They are cute, comfortable and easy care. I am totally satsified sith this purchase, and will be checking with Amazon the next time I am looking for Birkenstocks!

Read Best Reviews of Birki''s Women''s Sylt Cork Sandal Here

Really happy with them. I knew my size and they fitted perfectly, plus they were comfortable from the very first moment I put them on my feet.

Want Birki''s Women''s Sylt Cork Sandal Discount?

Love the design, style and comfort of birkenstock sandals in general.And I love the tinkerbell design on these.However, the criss cross strap is somewhat uncomfortable in the way the straps cross through each other.Put too much pressure over the top of my foot so that the edge of one strap was cutting into my foot.Was able to rectify this with some moleskin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment