If you can''t already tell, I am in love with these shoes and cannot say enough positive things about them.My feet don''t hurt at the end of 8+ hours of wearing them to work or walking around town; I wear them kicking around with friends; I wear them gardening; I wear them when I walk or bike; I have been known to get them disgustingly dirty.If they need a little cleaning, I wear them in the shower or spray them off with a hose.They are amazing and so comfortable, which makes them one of my top every day shoes.
Buy Keen Women''s Mckenzie Watersport Shoe Now
This is my 5th pair of Keens.Like my other Keens, these shoes are very comfortable.A nice plus with these shoes is that the back folds down so you can slip them on as mules.I like the convenience of wearing them as mules if I have to run outside for a few minutes, but they''re more comfortable with the back up.I have to go up 1/2 a size for Keen sandals.But, I ordered these shoes true to size & they fit perfectly.Read Best Reviews of Keen Women''s Mckenzie Watersport Shoe Here
I bought these because I am headed to a month long trip to India. They are not cute but they will totally serve my purpose. I''ve been wearing them around this last week and they are fantastic. I like that I can slip them off and they are waterproof. I wore them hiking yesterday and to the golf course this weekend. Great shoe.I have purchased Keen shoes before and this pair is exactly what was described and one of the only shoes that don''t make my feet sore after a long walk.They are paper light, yet rugged enough to withstand daily use of walking, dog park, as well as getting wet.I would definitely recommend these sneaker/shoes to anyone that has problems walking long distances, they have wonderful support and yet are also great in wet weather !!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment