Naughty Monkey Women''s News Flash Platform Pump

Naughty Monkey Women''s News Flash Platform Pump,Black,8 M USI have the cream color and these shoes are super sexy and sharp! They are very high but not hard to walk in and are for the most part pretty comfortable. Only complaint I have is that in front of shoe at the toe the medalrubs into my toe but Im thinking in time they will stretch out butis the reason for only 4 stars because I really do love them..True to size.Color is not really cream but almost light gray still very neutral so I didnt mind but if your looking for true cream color this wont work.Im thinking I might get them in black! The leather is soft and they really are a quality pair of shoes for the price!! Great buy.I love naughty monkey shoes and boots!

I bought this and one other pair of Naughty Monkey pumps at the same time. I had no issues with the other pair, but I did with these. I put them on, went to zip them up and found that the zipper did not want to go up. I managed to get them zipped, but then the zipper split, making it impossible to unzip them. The end result was that the shoe had to be cut off of my foot. Hardly ideal. I emailed Amazon and the immediately overnighted me a new pair, with which I have had no real issues, although the zippers are still a bit tough (I think I will try lubricating them). The shoes are super cute and fairly comfortable. Well worth the $20ish I paid for them. Considering the issue I encountered and Amazon''s prompt, no-hassle response, I would definitely recommend buying them through Amazon.

Buy Naughty Monkey Women''s News Flash Platform Pump Now

These shoes look so much hotter in person....As soon as you put them on, you will feel like you need a runway to shoe them off. My husband''s first comment was "you are not allowed out of the house without me"..Score!

Read Best Reviews of Naughty Monkey Women''s News Flash Platform Pump Here

These shoes are fabulous in person. The picture does not do them justice! I love Naughty Monkey shoes and these do not disappoint my expectations of the company. High quality, great price and easy to walk in. I am again pleased with my purchase from NM and I will definitely purchase more in the future.

Want Naughty Monkey Women''s News Flash Platform Pump Discount?



I love these shoes and get many complements. The decoration on the front is held on by a thin clear nylon string. It has begun to come off. I put my shoes back in the box after each wear so its not because I''m rough on them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment