Reebok ZigNano Slide Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid)

Reebok ZigNano Slide Sandal,Black/Excellent Red,13 M US Little KidThis is a great sandal for boys!Ordered the black and red.. It has the adjustable Velcro strap which is perfect even for small slim feet.. I did however have to return the first pair which was the same size as the rebook sneakers I ordered, a size 3. But sandals ran slightly smaller and since they do not come in half sizes, I ordered the next size up a 4. Perfect!My son loved them.. His friends all want them now..

thank you for getting my sandals to me. they fit just perfect and looks exactly like the picture too! excellent condition

Buy Reebok ZigNano Slide Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now

I bought these with the intent to give my son some room to grow into them, but it seems that Reebok runs small, because they fit him exact.Would have been perfect, if I could have exchanged for a larger size, which they did not have at the time

Read Best Reviews of Reebok ZigNano Slide Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Here

These are cool styles for kids. Was hard to find good sandals like these for my kids. I am glad I found these. My three year old wears the red/black ones and my 8 year old wears the blue/black. They love these sandals. The only slight problem is they fit under their feet well but the straps seem to over overlap, meaning when tightened the straps hang over a bit far, not too bad though. We still rock them in all weather conditions, island style.

Want Reebok ZigNano Slide Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?

My 10 year old son owned a pair of Adidas Superstar 3G''s that mysteriously disappeared during the summer months.We replaced them with the Reebox ZigNano slides.The Reebok''s were not as comfortable for him as the superstars by Adida''s.The strap over the top was too ridgid and dug into his foot when walking also the strap across the top was not as forgiving and felt tight and narrow.

He also preferred the cushion in the Adidas ...although it does soak up water when we are boating or at the beach.Not a good water shoe but high marks for comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment