Clarks Women''s Lidenwood Divi Slide Sandal

Clarks Women''s Lidenwood Divi Slide Sandal,Mushroom Champi ,7.5 M USI love Clarks but why can''t their sizes be uniform.I wear a 7 but these were way too big; got 6-1/2 and thought they were too big too so sent them back.Also my toes kind of hung off footbed even though ordered a wide.After inquiring found out wide meant the strap that goes over the top of my foot not the width of the footbed.Dumb, dumb, dumb.



I have flat feet and am on my feet all day. They are dressy enough for work and casual enough for the weekends. Love, love, love!

Buy Clarks Women''s Lidenwood Divi Slide Sandal Now



after purchasing another brand before this one i will stay with Clark''s from now on.

i have 7-8 pair of clarks. the quality is great.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Lidenwood Divi Slide Sandal Here



I have worn Clarks for years and I own several pairs.I love these sandals.They are comfortable and they look great.

Want Clarks Women''s Lidenwood Divi Slide Sandal Discount?



I love Clark''s sandals, but have wide feet with high arches.Many sandals, even Clark''s, are not comfortable.These are wonderful!Easy to walk in and a perfect fit.Bought 2 pairs in different colors and would''ve bought more colors if they had been available in wide width in my size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment